We welcome and encourage comments. Our staff moderates all comments to ensure that they are relevant, constructive, and appropriate. Staff members will remove:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity.
- Comments containing offensive concepts or language. This may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading, or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly.
- Comments that harass other posters. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please contact Miles Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org